Our client based in Elstree is a highly specialised organisation, focussing on orthopaedic oncology, and complex primary and revision cases in the upper limb, lower limb and pelvis. They are currently looking for a Manufacturing/Production Engineer – ALM to provide day to day their production system to deliver finished product to the required Quality, Cost & Delivery.
Job Description :
• Support the Director of Manufacturing in delivering smooth & effective support to the manufacturing business.
• Achievement of KPI targets for, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Versatility.
• Promotes a Visual Management method of communication with the Team and others.
• Communicates by exception risk and/or concerns in time to allow recovery action planning.
• Ensures all company procedures are adhered to.
• Deals with constraints or secures support/assistance of Director of Manufacturing.
• Promote high level of housekeeping throughout manufacturing environment to 5S standard.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Ideally degree qualified with post graduate Manufacturing/production engineering experience, gained within a low to medium volume high quality high quality CNC/CAD/CAM environment
Ideally have a background ALM & direct laser sintering equipment
• Strong project management skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work under own initiative self starter
Salary is between 35000 - 40000 GBP per annum
If you would like to be considered for this role, send your updated CV to Belinda@recruitment-boutique.com.